Keralux® set P
Complete maintenance set for: 'pigmented' leather.
With this set you get everything you need to maintain your pigmented (coated / semi-aniline) leather safely and easily. Use the soft cleaner to remove fresh stains and the lotion to nourish/protect the leather every six months.
Use the Keralux® set P twice a year to maintain the leather. Always try maintenance products in an inconspicuous place first before treating the entire furniture and read the instructions carefully before use. The sequence is always the same:
- Make sure the leather is dust-free. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft furniture attachment, or a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean the leather with the Keralux® cleaner and then wipe the leather with a damp cloth (see: ‘Tips’).
- Nourish / protect with the Keralux® lotion. A thin layer is sufficient.
Allow the leather to dry completely in between steps. See the user manual for more details, or watch the instructional video on Youtube!
In the package you’ll find:
- Keralux® lotion P (200/100ml).
- Keralux® soft cleaner (200/100ml).
- Sponge, cleaning wipes and a manual.
The 200ml content is sufficient for 5-7 seats (depending on the model).
Best before date: see packaging.
(!) Not suitable for:
Nubuck, (partially) sanded leather, vintage leather, artificial leather, vegetable tanned leather, or olive leaf extract tanned leather.
Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us.