Keralux® set A
Complete care set for: natural ‘aniline’ leather
With this set you get everything you need to maintain your natural aniline leather safely and easily. Use the soft cleaner to remove fresh stains and the lotion with UV filter to nourish/protect the leather every six months.
Use the Keralux® set A twice a year to maintain the leather. Always try maintenance products in an inconspicuous place first before treating the entire surface and read the instructions carefully before use. The order is always the same:
- Make sure the leather is dust-free. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft furniture attachment, or a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean the leather with the Keralux® cleaner and then wipe the leather with a damp cloth (see: ‘Tips’).
- Nourish / protect with the Keralux® lotion. A thin layer is sufficient.
Allow the leather to dry completely in between the steps. See the manual for more details, or watch the video instructions provided on Youtube!
In this package you’ll find:
- Keralux® lotion A (200/100ml).
- Keralux® soft cleaner (200/100ml).
- Sponge, soft cloths and a manual.
The 200ml content is sufficient for 5-7 seats (depending on the model).
Best before date: see packaging.
(!) Not suitable for:
Nubuck, vintage and (partially) sanded leather, artificial leather, vegetable tanned leather, or olive leaf extract tanned leather.
Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us.