Keralux® spray N
Protective spray for vintage and/or nubuck leather
The Keralux® spray N protects the leather with an UV-filter. It impregnates the leather and helps to slow down the penetration of liquids, grease and dust and against premature fading. The spray is included in the Keralux® set Vi and the Keralux® set N.
Use the spray 2-4x a year in conjunction with the other recommended maintenance products. The sequence is always the same:
- Make sure the leather is dust-free. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft furniture attachment, or a clean, soft cloth.
- Clean the leather with the Keralux® cleaner and then wipe the leather with a damp cloth (see: ‘Tips’).
- Nourish / protect with the Keralux® lotion. A thin layer is sufficient.
- For nubuck: Roughen up the stuck fibres with the Keralux® nubuck cloth. Use the vacuum cleaner to remove loose grains.
- Protect with the Keralux® spray N. Follow the instructions.
Allow the leather to dry completely in between steps.
See the user manual for more details, or watch the instructional video on Youtube!
Are you ordering this product separately? Then you will receive the following products:
- Keralux® spray N (400ml) - Aerosole UN1950*
The content is sufficient for 5-7 seats (depending on the model).Best before date: see packaging.
(!) Not suitable for:
Smooth leather such as pigmented leather, semi-aniline and natural aniline leather, artificial leather, vegetable tanned leather, or olive leaf extract tanned leather.
This set can not be shipped through air freight, due to European regulations.
Do you have questions about this product? Please contact us.